Immunocal Booster® switches on Nrf2 – your critical survival gene!
Immunocal Booster® is powered by our exclusive Nrf2 catalyst™ containing the most powerful Nrf2 switch on the market today.
Immunocal Booster® contains:
- Sulforaphane from broccoli seed extract. Sulforaphane activates the body’s natural detoxification system.
- Selenium teams up with Glutathione to strengthen antioxidant defences.
- A Unique Red & Green Superfood Blend with over 60 polyphenols and phytonutrients from organic fruits and vegetables.
Epigenetics and the Nrf2 gene
In recent years, science’s ability to decode human DNA resulted in the new field of “epigenetics”, the study of how we can switch certain genes on and off. The Nrf2 gene is a powerful epigenetic switch that makes all our antioxidants work better. Crucially, the sulforaphane in Immunocal Booster® is one of the most powerful of the substances capable of switching on the Nrf2 gene.
Booster & Immunocal®/Immunocal Platinum® work together
Immunocal®/Immunocal Platinum® provides the building blocks (precursors) for the production of Glutathione, your body’s master antioxidant. Immunocal Booster® is the perfect complement to Immunocal® and Immunocal Platinum®. Immunocal Booster® does not reduce the amount of Immunocal®/Immunocal Platinum® you need for Glutathione production. It optimizes the performance of the Glutathione that Immunocal®/Immunocal Platinum® helps your body produce.
“The recent development of epigenetic science will allow us to better control certain genes. Nrf2 gene activation is key to supporting Glutathione and detoxification function.”
Dr. Jimmy Gutman (MD, FACEP)
The Immunocal Booster® Advantage
- Uniquely blends Nrf2 activation with RED & GREEN superfoods.
- Combines the most powerful Nrf2 activator in the marketplace, sulforaphane, with selenium to further boost the effects of Glutathione.
- Used with Immunocal®/Immunocal Platinum®, we are the only one that offers BOTH the critical building blocks (precursors) PLUS the booster for optimal Glutathione function.
The perfect complement to Immunocal® and Immunocal Platinum®
Immunocal® and Immunocal Platinum® increase Glutathione, Immunocal Booster® optimizes it, and more!
- Boosts all your body’s antioxidant defences.
- Reduces oxidative stress.
- Extends detoxification up to 3X longer.
RED & GREEN SUPERFOODS provide additional nutrients.
Immunocal Booster® is powered by our exclusive Nrf2 catalyst™ containing the most powerful Nrf2 switch on the market today!
- SULFORAPHANE, from broccoli seed extract, activates the body’s natural detoxification system.
- SELENIUM teams up with Glutathione to strengthen antioxidant defences.
- A UNIQUE RED & GREEN SUPERFOOD BLEND with over 60 polyphenols and phytonutrients from organic fruits and vegetables.
Epigenetics represent a new understanding of genetics. “Epi” (Latin for “Above”) refers to the fact that there is a mechanism “above” our DNA that can modify how DNA codes are expressed. Epigenetic “switches” can turn on or off certain DNA sequences. These epigenetic differences can be inherited along with our DNA.
The Immunocal Booster® contains two components:
- An Nrf2 catalyst™ to enhance both Glutathione and antioxidant action.
- A mixture of over 60 organic “Reds” and “Greens” which are phytonutrients (plant-based nutrients). This includes sulforaphane glucosinolate broccoli seed extract, beet root, organic oat fiber, organic rice hull concentrate, organic pea fiber, organic wheat grass (Triticum aestivum L.), organic blue agave inulin (Agave tequilana), organic blue green algae (spirulina), organic stevia leaf extract, organic barley grass, organic carrot, organic apple, organic kale, organic broccoli, organic spinach (Spinacia oleracea), organic parsley, organic green cabbage, organic blueberry, organic raspberry, organic strawberry, organic tomato, organic plum, organic orange peel, organic apple fiber, organic lemon peel, organic alfalfa grass, organic green tea leaf, organic chlorella, organic cherry, organic acai, organic pomegranate, organic banana, organic bilberry, organic goji berry, organic black currant, organic elderberry, organic grape, organic maqui (Aristotelia chilensis), organic pineapple, organic papaya, organic peach, organic blackberry, organic lemon, organic pear (Pyrus communis), organic sweet potato, organic cranberry, organic pumpkin, organic adzuki bean sprout, organic amaranth sprout (Amaranthus retroflexus), organic buckwheat sprout, organic chia sprout, organic flax sprout, organic garbanzo bean sprout, organic lentil bean sprout, organic millet sprout, organic pumpkin sprout, organic quinoa sprout (Chenopodium quinoa), organic sesame sprout, organic sunflower sprout, organic collard green, organic orange, organic dulse.
The Nrf2 gene is a gene (piece of DNA code) that enhances Glutathione and antioxidant metabolism.
The Nrf2 gene needs to be “switched on” to work.
An Nrf2 “activator” turns this switch on.
Sulforaphane is a highly studied and scientifically validated Nrf2 activator.
The sulforaphane in Immunocal Booster® comes from broccoli seeds.
In simplest terms, the Glutathione produced by Immunocal® and Immunocal Platinum® will be enhanced.
Not recommended. Cellular Glutathione production still requires the precursors (building blocks) found in Immunocal® and Immunocal Platinum®. Once produced by the cell, the Glutathione effect will be enhanced by Immunocal Booster®.
Yes! This is highly recommended. The Immunocal Booster® was designed specifically to enhance the effects of Immunocal® and Immunocal Platinum®.
Certainly. It has its own independent health benefits as well.
Selenium is an essential trace nutrient mineral. Its major role is its integration into the important enzyme called “Glutathione Peroxidase”.
Glutathione Peroxidase is a critical antioxidant enzyme produced by our body.
The term “Reds” and “Greens” signify the fact that the nutrients come either from fruits or vegetables respectively.
Being plant-based substances, these contain a multitude of nutrients including polyphenols, antioxidants, and many other phytonutrients. There are dozens of fruits, vegetables and herbs that go into the Reds and Greens mixture, each with their own specific benefits.
No. Fresh produce is always our best source of nutrients. However, many individuals fall short of their daily fruit and vegetable serving requirements. The Reds and Greens become more important in this situation.
They are nutrients derived from plants which are believed to be beneficial to human health.
Polyphenols are phytonutrients with benefits that include antioxidation, inflammation reduction, supporting bone mineral density and other benefits beyond the scope of this Q&A. Recently popularized, polyphenols can be found in red wine, dark chocolate and diverse brightly-coloured fruits and vegetables.
The Reds and Greens are from natural sources that normally contain some insoluble fiber.
One per day is the suggested dose. Taking more than one is not necessary.
No. The sweet flavour comes from the natural fruits used as well as stevia. Stevia has been linked to numerous benefits, including lower blood sugar levels.
Yes. The Reds and Greens are organic certified.
Yes, the Immunocal Booster® is gluten-free.
Yes, the Immunocal Booster® is vegan.